Casablanca is home to the largest Jewish community in Morocco and has numerous congregations, active communal institutions, and many highly recommended kosher restaurants. Arrival at Casablanca Mohamed V airport. Greetings and assistance. Then kick off the sightseeing tour with the Habbous quarter, the United Nations square and the Hassan II mosque, the second biggest mosque in the world; then visit of the Mellah (Jewish Quarter) with its temples and synagogues such as Beth-El, Em Habanim and Neve Shalom.
Departure to Rabat and Sale. We’ll start off with a visit to Chellah and Kasbah of Oudayas next to the old Medina. Then Visit the Mellah, where many Jewish families still call it home with its narrow streets and lively courtyards. Afterwards, visit Sale, where Rabbi Hayyim Ben Moses Attar , the famous 18th century scholar and cabbalist was born. In the evening, head back to Rabat for dinner and overnight stay.
WELCOME TO GMT
our best seller
- 4 Days Trekking in MoroccoNovember 3, 2017 - 7:43 pm
- Toubkal AscentNovember 3, 2017 - 11:16 am
- 3 Days Hiking in high atlas MountainsSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:51 am
- 4 Days trek in High Atlas MoroccoSeptember 9, 2017 - 1:22 pm
- 6 Days trek in Amizmiz High Atlas Mountain-traditional tourJuly 18, 2017 - 4:49 pm
- 3 Valleys & berber villages in 3 days trekMay 25, 2017 - 6:29 pm