We leave Marrakech After breakfast we drive to Imlil via Asni. Imlil is the main trail for hikers, and a lively town. There is a constant movement of people descending from the mountain, and an equal distribution of activity from those who are about to embark on the adventure. We meet our team of muleteers and once all our gear is loaded, we start walking along the valley towards Tacheddirt, some 8kms past Imlil. Soon, the trail begins to increase as we climb to the pass of Tizi N’Tamatert (2300m). We then descend the pretty village of Ouaneskra and continue, for another half hour, to Tacheddirt (3000m), where we usually camp near by the village.
our best seller
- 4 Days Trekking in MoroccoNovember 3, 2017 - 7:43 pm
- Toubkal AscentNovember 3, 2017 - 11:16 am
- 3 Days Hiking in high atlas MountainsSeptember 12, 2017 - 12:51 am
- 4 Days trek in High Atlas MoroccoSeptember 9, 2017 - 1:22 pm
- 6 Days trek in Amizmiz High Atlas Mountain-traditional tourJuly 18, 2017 - 4:49 pm
- 3 Valleys & berber villages in 3 days trekMay 25, 2017 - 6:29 pm